Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Blues...



  • I dont know where to start on my desk

  • I wish I had slept early last night

  • Didn't pack enough lunch and didn't carry my card

  • This coffee don't taste right, its finished now (I think the milk was off, YUCK!)

  • I want my boyfriend to hug me and kiss my forehead (makes me feel...I cant explain it)

  • I just found out I cant get a drivers licence in SA coz I am a foreigner, so i need to go back kumusha (home) to get an international one.

  • I dont have enough leave days to go back home to do the above :(

  • Might not achive my goal of driving this year (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

  • This fancy Yardley lip gloss burns! Thats why my friend, Nkebe yes you, swaped it for my cheap Clicks brand (Essence), which never burns but still does its job! I hate you right now friend!

  • Period pain (need I say more)

  • Getting paid this week but it seems so far!

  • I have run out of roll on :( but I jacked my little sister's Shower to Shower (works for a minute only, where is that freakin pay day?)

But on the other hand, God is still the same. Woke up this morning and bathed with warm water and soap.


I was literally about to break the body cream container to be able to get a little bit of the remaining cream out of the bottle.


Kissed my baby bye, and she looks adorable in high school uniform :). And my baby sis makes me laugh every morning coz her voice is at its deepest early morn. We make a great tag team when it comes to jokes. Luv this bunch.


Arrived safely to work.


And I still have a job.


Have a God filled day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday to you too! LOL

No said...

I love the Positive note you end on always remember it could always be worse.

Blessings
-No

Teshyah said...

@MBLS - Mondays I tell you, they can do stuff to you. lol,

@No - There always is something positive, we as humans just chose to not find it.

Love ya'll tonz