Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Jesus kinda Love

I,
love the way you love with a love unlike any kinda love
I,
Run to you my safe haven
And,
When the hitches and glitches of life toughen
When the world seems to offer me no solution
And,
Amid those times that I can't trust my intuition
I,
Run to sit witchu and,
Discuss witchu 'bout...
Or rather,
I run to you and,
Cry on you and,
Tug on you begging you to,
Gimme that kinda love that loves only the way you can love,
That kinda love that leaves me loving the ones I once thought unlovable,
I,
Want that kinda love that smiles at strangers driving the latest Range Rovers, jus kidding
That kinda love makes me be the exact me you thought of when you made me.
Sometimes I,
Wanna strive to attain your perfection
To see you reflection,
When I look in the mirror,
I,
Wanna be molded in your structure,
Folded in your stature
Become some'in like your statue
I,
Wanna live for your pleasure
Forgive more than ten times
Love with your measure.
I,
love the way you love with a love unlike any kinda love
Your endless love


PrOvOkal >>> All4Christ

No comments: