Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girls Night Out

Every chic needs the break. Away from office chaos, boyfriends and all that stuff (a friend of mine cannot stay away from her boyfriend so that doesn't apply!). There are times that ladies just need to chill and well, talk about girl stuff.

Last night I was chilling with two of my very, very close girlfriends (hope the other one doesn't get big headed about the fact that I called her close), I love these girls, and we ordered a take out and just sat and watched a movie. It was so relaxing I must say. It was different from every other night that I am stuck in my apartment, sleeping or eating. We talked about hair, about food, about dresses you know the whole lot and we dissed each other (my favorite part!!)

Sometimes life at work can get really overwhelming and its all just a routine in the end, work then home, work then home, work the home. That's just boring. A night off can do wonders to a persons mood the next day (I am living proof). Just a few ideas of my own on what you might get up to:
  • Spa Night
  • Karaoke night (It doesn't matter how horrible your voice sounds)
  • Chef's night (Teach each other something different to cook, something the other doesn't know)
  • Dress up (Its not childish, actually very fun, add make up to make it more exciting)
  • Just sit and talk :) there is no harm with a little bonding.

Why don't you just treat yourself today? Have a "girl" night out on your own. Get home from work, soak yourself in those bath salts and oils that you are saving up for a special occasion coz today is a special occasion! Wear your favorite panties and PJ's, play soft music in the background and relax. You deserve it coz you hot!

Oh and my friend went to see her boyfriend right after we had finished a perfect night out! Talk about cute xxx

No comments: