Monday, September 21, 2009

To be or not to be?

What ever happened to faith? What ever happened to believing that "believing" is the first step to having? You know many people underestimate themselves in order not to get hurt. They don't believe that they can do something. So here is the norm, "If I don't believe it will happen and it doesn't happen then I avoid being hurt. But if I do believe it will happen then it doesn't happen, then I will have wounds to nurse. I don't want that" Hey you?! If you do believe then there is no doubt that it will happen! If you work at it will happen. One speaker at the J - Activation that passed, his name is Nic van Tonder, said that if God can hold the universe that he created in the palm of His hand, how big are the blocks of gold that He used to pave heaven?

How can we find difficulty with believing and trusting the God who created the heavens and the earth? Beats me.

Nothing is impossible if you believe. I totally believe that. There is so much that has happened in my life coz of the faith I have. You just have to choose whether you are going to live in a pitiful comfortable state or no matter how things may look in the natural, you will stand with your head high and believe that all things will turn for the best. Trust me they always do.




"Nothing has power over me other than that which I give it, through my conscious thoughts" Anthony Robbins.

"Change the way you think and change will come when you least think" (:the last one is my quote :)

2 comments:

DeNayaDenise said...

I feel like you read my mind in the beginning of this. I have so many thoughts and dreams that I believe in, but for some reason i keep rushing them, therefore things arent turning out how i want to. so naturally I pretend i dont care to seem like i'm not hurt, but really I am...

Teshyah said...

I can relate chic, and thats whr faith kicks in :)