Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One step at a time...


My best friend is getting married next year, wow! I am so excited for her. Countless times we have gone to the shops window shopping for her wedding dress and ring and all that stuff you know. And we still are. She and her boyfriend could get married now if they could if it wasn't for the financial strains. I don't blame them, took them a lot to get to where they are to day (and so much self control I could never attain!)
I was just day dreaming one day of MY wedding, and not hers for once, and it was hard to imagine myself giving me over to a dude for the rest of my life. Ofcoz i want a life partner and I don't wanna be old and lonely one day. But when does one decide "This is it, we getting married"?? I know so many sisters that have been in relationships for years and are still waiting for the brother to pop the question, without pressuring him ofcoz. Whats up with dudes and the "M" word? OK fine so people have to taken it one step at a time but what kind of step is a 5 year step! That's a helluva step if you ask me, my leg is getting a bit sore, when we taking the next step??

When is it the perfect timing to get married? All I know is that the brother better have enough for a big dime, one big enough to not even choke me!


No comments: