Monday, February 15, 2010

And also...

We almost broke up on Valentines. It was the worst. We were supposed to go out and on our way we had a silly fight and we didnt speak for the whole day...

Talk about a terrible weekend I tell you. Vimbz you were right, "bad habits are hard to break".


I sulked so much it was pathetic. And he evn mentioned how he hates Valentines now coz we always seem to fight around that time ALL the time. We got back to his house and this is how the conversation went:


Boy: Babe I am sorry for messing up your day


Me: *cricket sound*


Boy: Come sit with me....please


Me: (shoulders crossed, face serious, dragging my feet towards him, sit next to him)


Boy: (kisses my forehead (it always gets me!) the whispers in my ear) I love you baby...so much


Me: *cricket sound but with a smirk on my face*


I eventually sleep in his arms for like 30 mins and I only apologised later that evening. And well, yet another valentine thats never gone the way its suppose to.


I officially dont look forward to Val from now on!



3 comments:

Anna Renee said...

Love is not perfect! But it's love! Make Valentines Day everyday, and get more practice getting it right! Love from Anna Renee

Teshyah said...

Thanks for the encouragement Anna.

Relationships jus get a bit hard sometimes even though we love each other.

I will learn to keep my mouth shut more often :)

Lotsa mwatjies (kisses)

xxx

DeNayaDenise said...

The only thing that matters is that you two are still together and you're still in love :).